- Condition: New
- Type: Tire Machine
- Tire Machine Type: Tire Recycling Machine
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Dinter
- Model Number: DT-10
- Voltage: 380V
- Power(W): 15KW-20KW
- Dimension(L*W*H): 9200*3300*3300
- Weight: 30000KG
- Certification: CE
- Warranty: 1 year
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- color: All sorts of color
- model: 6/7/8/10 /12tons
- material: boiler steel
- Cooling Mode: Water cooling
- installation: main engine integral installation
- Average Oil output rate: 45%--50%
- certificate: CE&ISO9001
- By-product: carbon black
- Size of reactor: D2600mm*L6600mm
- Working mode: Continuous
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||40'HQ and 40'FR container, sometimes according to customers'requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||7days after we receive your 30% deposit|
Specifications1.pyrolysis tire recycling
2.Energy saving,best price
4.1year warranty period
5.oil yield is 45-55%
Service as follows:
2.one year warranty
3.low&competitive price, high quality
4.No pollution in the system , because there are Dispose waste gas, liquid, and dispose residua systems.
Technology of pyrolysis process:
1. the feeding process is by auto feeder machine, not manual, because it is dangerous for labor to feed tyres/plastics into the reactor .
2. We usually call this process pyrolysis process, we will heat the reactor by high temperature to heat , you know the high temperature can make rubbers/plastics to liquid, then from liquid to gas, it is common knowledge.
3. the second process is cooling process, we have three levels cooling systems, first cooling system is cooling effect, second is the horizontal condensers, horizontal condensers cooling effect is better than vertical condensers, it can provide higher oil rate and more safety.
4. the oil- water separator is necessary, it not only can separator oil and water, but also can provide blast. the semi-automatic machine usually happen blast ,because they have no this oil-water separator machine. You know, there is water in the oil-water separator machine,if the gas back ,the water can prevent the gas into the reactor,if the gas back into the reactor, it will happen blast.
5. the vacuum device can guarantee the machine woring in the vacuum situation, not only save energy ,but also can guarantee machine working in the safety situation.
6. our dust removing device is "s" style, it can remove the dust deeply.
a) is there any?
b) How do we dispose of it?
there are oil, exaust gas, oil slag,ash produced in the process. the oil can as fuel to burn some boilers . the exaust gas(hydrogen,CH4,C2H6,C3H8,C4H10) can be recycled to heat the reactor, because we have the recycled system.
The oil slag and ash can made into carbon pellet, which can as fuel to heat something, just like coal.
Who can operate machine?
a) does it need skilled technicians?, or can it be done in house?
b) if so, what is training cost?
c) how many ppl needed?
The machine can operate by normal people, you also can operate the machine, no need the much skilled technicians. it not only can operate in the house , but also can operate in the open area.when it feeding the waste plastics,it needs three peoples, but after feeding process, one person also can operate it, it is easy to operate. i have operated the machine befor
a) to prepare waste e.g. wash plastic?
The waste plastics are ok, but it is better if the plastics are clean, because the clean plastics oil rate is higher.
b) Machine, operating cost?
the salary for the labor, the electricity cost, the water cost, the waste plastics cost, these need to according to your clients market cost.
a) type of ideal site? & does it vary of what output product?
Frankly, the area is about 200-300square meters,but your clients had better prepare the site is about L 20 meters*W15meters, it is better.
b) Size of site?
It is about 200-300square meters,but your clients had better prepare the site is about L 20 meters*W15meters
c) Infrastructure needed?
you need to prepare some electricity wires, and one or two generators,i will tell you how many generator your clients need to prepare, because i will apply for send you for free.
d) Cost of preparing site?
it is not much, just little. It is not much , but it need to according to your clients market price
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|